An animated video for students to review prepositions of place when asking for and giving directionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students they are going to review prepositions of place.
3. Play the first part of the video, what a preposition is, some prepositions with examples, and make pauses to clarify any doubts.
4. The second part of the video is then, a review of ‘giving directions’ . Show the characters and the speech bubble asking “ Excuse me, how can I go to the bank?” Then, ask students to read the map and share their answers with the class.
5. Play the video and read-aloud for students the directions the woman is giving.
6. Ask students to give directions for the second place, “Excuse me, how can I go the mall?”, show the map and wait for students to write down the directions. Encourage students to use verbs and prepositions accurately.
7. Do not show the rest of the video, ask students to check their answers with other classmates, and discuss the different expressions they used to get to the same place.
Compartir MED en classroom: