A pair-work activity for students to practice directions getting from one place to anotherSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. This is a pair-work activity where students have to ask where the people listed on their worksheets live.
3. Draw students’ attention towards the expressions to be used and help as necessary.
4. Model the activity using a name from any of the two pages, for example, “Where does Joe live?” and ask the class to use the expressions and give you directions.
5. Monitor the activity and make sure students are using the expressions and following the route.
6. Have some volunteers share with the class their questions and information.
Compartir MED en classroom: