An interactive activity for students to understand directions to get from one place to anotherSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. First, project the map and ask questions about where the places are. Let students try their vocabulary and help as needed.
3. Then, project the conversations and give students time to read the first column, the questions and identify what places people need to get to.
4. Ask students to read the second column where the directions are given. Offer help as needed.
5. Ask students to match question-answer individually and raise their hand when they have the answer so they can come to the front and match the columns.6.
6. Invite students to identify the key vocabulary to giving directions (verbs in imperative and prepositions).
7. Have pairs of volunteers read an example and help with pronunciation and intonation.
Compartir MED en classroom: