A power point presentations for students to learn ways to ask and give directionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the presentation.
2. This is the second part of the activity that started in the previous session.
3. Tell students they are going to work with some situations about asking for and giving directions.
4. Show slide 11 to have a general review of prepositions and choose some students to complete the sentences.
5. Ask students to give you some sentences used to ask and give directions from the ones they learned earlier in the unit. Then, show slide 13 and review.
6. Show slide 15 and have 3 students read the conversation for the class. Work on vocabulary as needed and then, ask students to work in groups of three for them to write a similar conversation changing the information in red.
7. Show slide 16 and ask students to do it for homework: Draw your own town and name it. Then, create and mark roads and places (hospitals, shops, etc.) and explain the directions of your town in about 5 sentences.
Compartir MED en classroom: