A power point presentations for students to learn ways to ask and give directionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the presentation.
2. Present and review prepositions of place with students by using the first 6 slides of the presentation.
3. Go over the vocabulary about how to ask for directions using slide 7 and practice them with students.
4. Use slide 8 to work with expressions used to give directions and read them for students. Help with vocabulary as needed.
5. Try a couple of original examples with students asking for directions, and have them make up the answer but using expressions from the list.
6. Show slides 9 and 10 and ask students to work in pairs and do the exercises. Check the answers with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: