A vocabulary worksheet for students to learn some expressions on giving directionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Read the signs and ask students to copy them in their notebooks using blue and red colors.
3. Help with vocabulary as needed and make sure students understand how to read the signs so they can give directions.
4. Continue with the second part of the exercise, ask students to work in pairs, and practice reading the signs to each other.
5. Try the third round and say some directions such as, “ turn right, go straight until you get…, go round the roundabout,etc.” for them to draw in their notebooks, then, check answers as a class.
Compartir MED en classroom: