An interactive worksheet for students to listen to somebody giving directions and find places on a mapSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Draw students’ attention towards the map where it says ‘You are here.’
3. Tell students they are going to listen to the directions and follow on the map.
4. Decide if you want students to work individually or in pairs. Individually: choose some students to listen and give the answer by showing on the map where to go, or in pairs, ask students to draw the map in their notebooks and mark the way to the places.
5. Check answers with the class and play the directions again for the class to practice.
Compartir MED en classroom: