A handout for students to learn some expression to give directionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the handout and draw students’ attention towards the box with expressions.
3. Read the expressions for students and help with vocabulary as needed.
4. Tell students this list of expressions can help them in giving directions when somebody asks for help or when they need help finding a place in a city.
5. Project the map from the previous activity and ask students to read some sentences while other students point at the places on the map.
6. Have students work in pairs and practice some of the sentences reading them to each other.
7. Invite students to write some different sentences about any other place from the map.
Compartir MED en classroom: