An image for students to discuss asking for help when having a problem or difficult situation and to use different expressionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the image. You may want to print it and make copies for students.
2. Project the image and wait for reactions.
3. Tell students this girl needs help with something and discuss what that could be. Try to personalize the situation so students can feel closer to the activity.
4. Ask students to work, either, individually or in pairs, and write a dialog about the girl and her problems and you offering help. Remind students to use the expressions they have learned in the unit and practiced in different ways.
5. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed. Make sure students are paying attention to their spelling and punctuation as well.
6. Invite students to read their dialogs and ask the class to record the expressions their classmates are using.
Compartir MED en classroom: