A worksheet for students to discuss the theme: asking for helpSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to discuss in groups of three the theme: asking for help more than actually work on grammar and vocabulary.
3. Distribute the worksheet and read the questions for students. Then, ask them to think their answers carefully and write them down.
4. Monitor and help as needed.
5. Invite students to now get in groups of three and start a discussion on their answers. Encourage students to listen carefully and participate in the activity with their opinions and comments.
6. Ask groups of students how many of their answers were similar and how different.
Compartir MED en classroom: