A Slideshare-presentation for students to practice exchanges of expressions asking for or offeringSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Start projecting from slide 10 and show the dialogue ‘in the office’.
3. Read it for students and help with vocabulary as needed, then, discuss what it is about and who has a problem.
4. Project the next slide and discuss the expressions to ask for and offer help. Some of these students have already practiced and learned from previous sessions.
5. Analyze the different expressions in the slides about the ‘in the office’ situation.
6. Ask students to work in pairs and choose three different “helping office” problems from the slide and offer help using the given expressions.
7. Work with the information on the last slide about making a conversation using the given cues and present it to the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: