A grammar worksheet for students to review sentence structure using DO- DOES and practice in expressions to ask for or offer helpSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and read the instructions with/for the students.
3. Discuss the importance of having control of sentence structure since it is different from the one in Spanish.
4. Ask students to work individually with the first ten sentences and the work in pairs for the next 10.
5. Have students exchange their worksheets with other pairs and compare their grids.
6. Ask students to think of three more sentences and dictate them to the class for them to classify.
Compartir MED en classroom: