A worksheet for students to review and practice expressions used to ask for and offer helpSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Draw their attention towards the box with the expressions and review them. Discuss how polite they are.
3. Ask students to read the situations and choose the best expression for the request.
4. Monitor and offer help as needed.
5. Ask students to act out some of the sentences , one plays A and the other students plays B.
6. Discuss with students the different ways to accept or decline a request at the same level of formality by reading the expressions in boxes at the bottom of the page.
7. Ask students to choose two from each box and practice again with another classmate the above requests but this time accept or decline them.
Compartir MED en classroom: