A grammar worksheet for students to review the uses of ‘WOULD’Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and draw students’ attention towards the grammar tables.
3. Drive them to notice how ‘WOULD’ is used in affirmative and negative and what its meaning is.
4. Discuss with students the level of formality of these modals when asking for something.
5. Ask students to work in pairs and answer the exercise.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Check the answers with the class by asking different pairs of students to give their answers and identify if the sentence means ‘asking for’, ‘requesting’ or ‘offering’.
Compartir MED en classroom: