A grammar worksheet for students to review the different meanings of modals Can and COULDSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Review the concept of modal with students and make sure they identify the different uses of CAN and COULD particularly when asking for and offering help.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to complete the sentences with the corresponding form.
4. Monitor the activity.
5. Check answers with the class by reading the sentence and having students to answer and identify if the context means “ability, permission, asking for or offering help”.
6. Invite students to produce some original sentences.
Compartir MED en classroom: