A worksheet for students to practice asking for (requests) and offering helpSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work individually with the first part. You may want to use some time to work on cultural issues such as ‘currency’ and talk about ‘euros’, ‘pounds’, etc.
3. Ask students to order the conversation and underline the expressions that ask for and offer help.
4. Invite students to read the conversation in pairs and correct if necessary.
5. Tell students to work with the same classmate on the next activity.
6. Draw students’ attention towards the sections, “waiter/Waitress” and “Customer” and help with vocabulary as needed.
7. Tell students they are going to write a dialog in a snack bar by using the lines and read it to the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: