A worksheet for students to examine ways of asking for help, and for permission, using CAN and COULDSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. This is the second part of the activity that started in the previous session.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work on the first section matching the request or invitation or offer to its answer.
3. Monitor the activity, offer help as needed, and discuss the answers with the class.
4. Continue with the second section and ask students to complete the sentences - invitations, offers, and requests- with the correct information.
5. Set a time limit for students to unscramble the sentences.
6. To finish, ask students to classify the sentences into ‘invitations, offers, requests’
Compartir MED en classroom: