An activity for students to practice asking for help (requests)Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work individually.
3. Ask students to read the phrases and discuss with them what possible things they may need help with or ask for from those places/ stores.
4. Use the first phrase “Go to the library” as an example and model the activity.
5. Ask students to write the rest of the requests and monitor the activity.
6. Invite students to work in groups of three and read their requests to compare how different or similar they are.
7. Invite some groups to share with the class their requests and offer help as needed.
Compartir MED en classroom: