An animated video for students to examine modals CAN-COULD used to make requestsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Show the question, DO YOU EVER NEED TO ASK FOR HELP? And discuss it with students.
3. Play the video and ask students to listen to the story carefully to work on some comprehension questions.
4. Possible questions to ask, “What does the girl need to borrow? Who does she call and ask for help? , What expression does the girl use when she got lost and asked for help?
5. Discuss with students the language features (grammar) about CAN and COULD.
6. Show the video again and ask students to work in pairs and role-play the conversation.
Compartir MED en classroom: