A worksheet for students to practice using expressions to ask for and offer for help in different situationsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to practice the different expressions and ways to offer help and ask for it so they can use their notes from previous lessons or their textbook as well.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to read the situations. Help as needed with grammar and vocabulary.
4. Monitor the activity and make sure students are working with different expressions as well as levels of formality.
5. Ask students to sit in pairs and exchange their worksheets to discuss their sentences.
6. Have some volunteers read their sentences and encourage the class to give their opinions and correct if necessary.
Compartir MED en classroom: