An animated video for students to examine different ways of asking for and offering helpSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students to give you definitions of ‘offer’ and then, play the video to compare them.
3. Tell students they are going to examine different ways to offer and ask for help and they need to identify them.
4. Discuss the expressions divided into informal and formal and think about a couple of possible situations to use them.
5. Continue with the section of ‘accepting and declining’ and invite students to write down the expressions in their notebooks.
6. Finish the video by projecting the ‘dialog’ and read it for the students as they underline the expressions to offer and ask for help as well as the ones accepting or declining.
7. Ask questions, “What did Anton forget? What’s the weather like? How does Ryan offer help?”
8. Ask students to practice the dialog in pairs and monitor and help with pronunciation.
Compartir MED en classroom: