A dialogue for students to explore the expressions used for asking for and offering helpSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Set the scene, two classmates are talking on the phone about school.
3. Tell students the video has subtitles so they can follow the conversation by reading as well.
4. Ask students to answer these questions, “Have you ever asked a classmate for help? With what? A subject, homework? “
5. Play the video and help with grammar and/or vocabulary as needed.
6. Ask comprehension questions, “Who is calling who? What seems to be the problem with Tita? Why is she calling Himma?
7. Play the video again and ask students to tell you when to pause it as soon as they listen to the expressions used to ask for and offer help and write them on the board.
8. Ask students to role-play the conversation with other classmates.
Compartir MED en classroom: