An animated video for students to explore two dialogs and the expressions used when asking for and offering helpSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. This video can be divided into two parts, part 1 up to 1:32 where the conversations are presented and part 2 up to the end of the video where the language features (grammar) are presented. Decide if you want to work with both parts or focus only on the expressions in context.
3. Play the video and ask students to pay close attention to the expressions used in both situations.
4. Ask comprehension questions, “Who wants a cup of coffee? Who offers help? What expression does she use?” discuss them with the students.
5. Play the second situation and ask comprehension questions, “What dos the student ask her mother to help him with?
6. As commented earlier, you may want to present the definitions of asking for and offering help that comes in the video and decide on the grammar section.
Compartir MED en classroom: