A template for students to organize the information about describing activities at a party or celebration.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Review ‘before’ and ‘after’ and talk about the importance of sequencing events.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to think of one of their birthday parties. Hopefully, students have had a birthday party arranged by their parents.
4. Ask questions such as, when was it?, how old did you turn? Who did you invite? What did you have to eat?, etc. and help with grammar and vocabulary as needed. It is very important that you encourage student to participate sharing information.
5. Ask students to write sentences in both columns about their last birthday party in terms of what happened before the party, before they cut the cake, before they eat, etc. and some other sentences in the second column ‘after’, what they did after their friends left, or after they opened presents, etc.
6. Monitor the activity and help as needed.
7. Invite students to exchange their worksheets and read about their classmates’ parties.
Compartir MED en classroom: