A template for students to write a description of a celebration or eventSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Project (if necessary) the previous activity in the session and review with students the vocabulary as well as the celebrations it refers to.
3. Ask students to choose one of those celebrations, and write in a few sentences (a short paragraph) what they did. You may want to guide them by helping with ‘Last---, we-----…’
4. Monitor the activity and help as needed. Make sure students are describing logically.
5. Invite volunteers to read their descriptions and have the class say if their descriptions are similar.
Compartir MED en classroom: