A vocabulary activity for students to practice phrases elated to celebrations.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the activity.
2. Read each phrase and sentence and help students with meaning if necessary.
3. Ask students to classify the ‘words’ into verbs + objects and nouns and phrases in their notebooks.
4. Have a class discussion on what celebrations the pictures are related to (Christmas, Independence Day, Halloween, etc.) and make sentences using the verbs in past to describe a celebration students attended.
5. Invite volunteers to read their sentences.
6. Depending on the type of class you have, decide if you complete the sentences in the same activity where students have to use the vocabulary.
Compartir MED en classroom: