A visual organizer for students to organize the information about describing a birthday partySugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the organizer and elicit from students the use of one.
3. Project the pictures used in the previous session (birthday party and pizza) and ask students to think of the party they attended, the food, decoration, games, etc.
4. Ask students to describe the birthday party and the activities they did in four parts of the visual organizer.
5. Monitor and help with grammar and vocabulary as needed. Recommend students to pay attention to their spelling and punctuation.
6. Ask students to read their descriptions and have the class comment on them. How did they like them?
Compartir MED en classroom: