A set of pictures for students to discus and talk about birthday partiesSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the images.
2. Ask students to describe the first picture: group of children and ask questions, what / when / where / which / how, etc. and help with vocabulary as needed.
3. Show the second image, ‘pizza’, and wait for reactions. Discuss with students the type of food served at birthday parties.
4. Ask students to think of as many different words (emphasize verbs) related to a birthday party.
5. Ask students to copy the list in their notebooks and have some volunteers come to the board to write down the words you’ll dictate.
Compartir MED en classroom: