A grammar activity for students to practice verb BE, there is, there are, prepositions and adjectives as well.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the activity. If you want to download the activity instead, you must register to have access to it.
2. Draw students’ attention towards the picture and ask students what they see. Students will probably give you nouns so encourage them to think of actions as well.
3. Once students have identified this is a (birthday) party, tell students you are going to read the sentences for them to write on their notebooks TRUE or FALSE. Ask students not to say anything or shout their answers because their answers are secret.
4. Read each sentence using good rhythm and intonation and say each sentence twice in a very natural way.
5. When you finish reading, ask students to get in groups of 3 and check their answers.
6. Ask students to read the TRUE sentences aloud taking turns and then, choose some students at random to read the FALSE sentences and giving you the correct answer, i.e., “There are seven children, > FALSE: There are six children.”
Compartir MED en classroom: