A catchy song to learn about sentences: what subjects and predicates are and how to identify them in sentences.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. Set up the scene and ask students to pay close attention to what the characters will explain.
3. Write on the board “Subject” and “Predicate” and ask students to identify what they are according to what the characters say.
4. Play the song and make pauses where necessary for you to clarify and/or explain something.
5. Invite students to clap to the rhythm.
6. Discuss with students what a sentence is, what a subject and predicate are, and elicit some examples from them.
7. Teach the words of the song and play it again, encourage students to sing along.
Compartir MED en classroom: