A catchy song for students to learn about CAPITAL letters and punctuation (using a period, question mark, and exclamation mark).Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. Review the concept of sentence and tell students how important it is to write sentences correctly using a capital letter, and punctuation., (sentence structure).
3. Play the video and do not pause it. Encourage students to follow the song and clap to it.
4. Copy the sentences on the board using small letters and no punctuation and wait for reactions.
5. Invite students to tell you what the sentences need and ask volunteers to come to the board and rewrite the sentences.
6. Play the song again and make up some gestures to show ‘capital letter’, and punctuation marks.
7. Invite students to join in and enjoy the song.
Compartir MED en classroom: