A worksheet for students to practice the vocabulary of Mexican Independence Day in descriptionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the interactive worksheet.
2. Project the first page and point at the pictures for students to guess what the possible words are and/or what they suggest to them.
3. Discuss with the students those possibilities and then, show the sentences at the bottom of the same page that describes each picture.
4. Read the sentences aloud for students and help with vocabulary as needed. You may want to start a glossary with the students to record some of the vocabularies.
5. Ask volunteers to match the sentences to the pictures above. Invite the rest of the class to help if necessary with corrections and comments.
6. Decide if you want to work with the next page and the 9 questions about Mexican Independence which have choices. This could be a good exercise to give students some cross-curricular work by combining vocabulary, grammar, and History in English.
Compartir MED en classroom: