Video which shows different holidays and special events for students to appreciate a different culture and compare it to theirs.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video. This is the second part of the video that started in the previous session.
2. Tell students pay attention to the different celebrations and start with the first part of the video.
3. Pause the video after each celebration and comment on what the cultural icons are, i.e., Easter : the bunny, eggs, etc.
4. Invite students to tell you if some of these celebrations are similar in Mexico or how different.
5. Finally, ask students to share with the class which is their favorite holiday and why.
Compartir MED en classroom: