A cultural video for students to learn how children in different countries of the world celebrate their birthdaysSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the animation.
2. This is the second part of the video and talks about birthday traditions in Israel, Korea, Mexico, The Philippines, The United States.
3. Ask students to draw a second table and record information about the 5 more countries. Tell them to write the name of the country on top of each column and draw the flag as well.
4. Play the video and make pauses for students to discuss and comment on the traditions.
5. Help students record some information and make sure they know how to organize the information in the table.
6. Invite students to form groups of three and share their tables with information to compare and contrast it.
7. Ask students in their groups to add extra information to the column ‘Mexico’ and share it with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: