A hands-on activity for students to make clothespin Christmas puppetsSugerencia de uso
1. Decide if the activity can be done in groups of four or individually. Download the file and make copies for students. Notice there are also blank circles so that you can draw your own characters.
2. Ask students to cut around each character, then cut the line across the character’s mouth.
3. Tell students to glue the two parts to the top and bottom tips of a wooden/plastic clothespin.
4. Show students hot to open and close the clothespin several times and adjust both paper parts so that the mouth meets at the right place.
5. Then, let the glue dry completely before using.
6. If students worked in groups, ask them to think of some sentences these characters would say like in a play or conversation. Encourage students to be creative and enjoy the activity.
Compartir MED en classroom: