A video for students to listen to short descriptions of Christmas traditions around the world and learn about different culturesSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students when we celebrate Christmas and what season of the year that is.
3. Tell students they are going to learn about Christmas in other countries.
4. Play the video and make pauses between countries for you to comment on the tradition (s). You may also want not to use the sound of the video and narrate yourself the scenes.
5. Write on the board the names of the different countries mentioned and ask volunteers to name things they remember about the traditions. It is ok to write down nouns only so you can make sentences later when they talk about them.
6. Play the video again for confirmation and write on the board “Mexico” for students to now mention things related to our Christmas traditions.
Compartir MED en classroom: