A set of coloring pages related to ‘Las Posadas’ for students to work on listening comprehensionSugerencia de uso
1. Download the files of the two coloring pages and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to think of 5 ‘magic’ words to talk about ‘Las Posadas’. If necessary, you can pick some sections of the video suggested in the previous session to refresh their memories.
3. Distribute the two pages to students and tell them to order them 1 and 2 according to the way the celebration is carried out.
4. Hand a blank sheet of paper for students and ask them to think of the last part of the celebration, number 3, and draw it so they can have a sequence of three parts and then, ask them to use some tape to join the pages and make a mini-book.
5. Ask students to color the pages and sit in pairs to talk about ‘Las Posadas’ using their mini-book.
Compartir MED en classroom: