A short animation for students to learn about ‘Las Posadas’, our Mexican tradition, and how it is presented to a child from a different culture.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the animation.
2. Introduce the characters: two friends, one is Mexican and the other one is American.
3. Ask students to pay attention to the information the Mexican friend is giving his American friend about ‘Las posadas’ and help with vocabulary as needed.
4. Play the video and pause it several times to comment on the information and confirm how we celebrate ‘Las Posadas’.
5. Invite students to work in pairs and talk about how they celebrate ‘Las Posadas’ in their families.
6. Ask for 5 volunteers to come to the front and give 5 different pieces of information about ‘Las Posadas’.
Compartir MED en classroom: