An animated video narrating a child’s birthday party for students to gain practice in listening to descriptionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. Play the video and have students listen to the narration of the birthday party .
3. Ask students questions: whose birthday party is it? How old is George? What games did they play? What did they eat?
4. Invite volunteers to give short descriptions of the birthday party.
4. Finally, ask students to share with the class if their birthday parties are similar to the one on the video.
Compartir MED en classroom: