A template for students to read a map of the park, a place in the communitySugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to have colored pencils ready to work with them.
3. Draw students’ attention towards the last vocabulary box and read the words for students.
4. Read the 5 steps to complete / or let students do the reading themselves depending on how confident they are reading in English.
5. Monitor the activity and make sure students are following the instructions accurately.
6. Ask students to work in pairs and exchange their worksheets to compare answers. Clarify, in case they made mistakes.
7. Invite students to write a dialog, asking where the objects are in the park, and how many there are.
Compartir MED en classroom: