A template for students to label different buildings in the community and ask where they areSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to tell you what they see.
3. Tell students this is a community (or their community) and needs some work, they are going to choose 5 names of different places ( bank, supermarket, hospital, etc), draw an icon to identify them, and color the community.
4. Monitor the activity and make sure students are being creative and enthusiastic.
5. Ask students to work in groups of three and show their communities to the team, describe “There is/are…” and encourage them to also ask questions such as “Where’s the_____?”
6. Have a classroom display of the different communities students draw and color.
Compartir MED en classroom: