A worksheet for students to color and describe their neighborhoodSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to read the different places in the neighborhood. Help as needed.
3. Invite students to work in pairs and model some ‘” Where’s the--- ? questions” for them to ask their partners.
4. Ask students to color the buildings and draw a couple of places on the map as well.
5. Ask students to write some sentences about the community or neighborhood using There is/are.
6. Encourage students to read their descriptions to the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: