An interactive activity for students to describe a community place such as the park using there is and there areSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the activity.
2. Show the picture of the park and ask students to tell you what they see. Help with vocabulary as needed.
3. Read the questions aloud for students to repeat after you and help with comprehension.
4. You may want to review THERE IS-ARE and the negative forms as well.
5. Read the questions and choose students at random to answer them as you write the answers in the spaces given.
6. Ask the rest of the class, help you confirm the answers, and pay close attention to the short answers.
7. Invite students to draw the picture and write three sentences (from the questions in the exercise) they want to describe the picture in affirmative or negative, for example, “In the pond, there are two threes…”
Compartir MED en classroom: