A catchy song for students to describe a ‘crazy’ situation in house, “There are---“Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students if there’s a zoo in their city, where the zoo is and what kind of animals live there.
3. Do the ‘preparation’ activity (before the song), project the pictures of the animals and parts of the house and listen to them, then, match them.
4. Play the song and draw students’ attention towards the words at the bottom of the screen, or, if preferable, print the lyrics and distribute them.
5. Sing the song and encourage students to follow the rhythm and enjoy the story.
6. Read the words to the song and teach some gestures and / or movements to go with it.
7. Ask students to read with you and act the song out.
8. Play the song and encourage students to sing along and dance and perform.
Compartir MED en classroom: