A template for students to draw a picture of a building in their citySugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to think of popular, famous, well-known buildings in their city and use the questions to get more information from students about the building. You may want to adapt the questions and ask about the color of the building, the locations, and other simple features for students to describe.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to draw and color the building.
4. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed.
5. Invite students to exchange their pictures with other classmates and talk about the building. You may want to model the way to do it, “ This is----, it’s on----, next to / close to/on (street),etc.”
Compartir MED en classroom: