An interactive worksheet for students to read and write information about the communitySugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Show the map and draw students’ attention towards the places numbered so they can understand they need to identify them.
3. Point at the vocabulary box underneath the map and invite students to write in their notebooks the name of the places 1-14.
4. Read the example, number 1, hospital, and point at the place on the map.
5. When students are finished, ask them to compare their lists of places with other classmates and invite volunteers to come to the front and type their answers.
6. Continue with exercise 2, read the sentences aloud for students to answer.
7. Write tick or cross as they say and read the sentences as a paragraph for students to identify they are describing the town.
8. Invite some students to read it individually and ask the class to copy the paragraph in their notebooks.
Compartir MED en classroom: