A vocabulary worksheet for students to practice describing places around townSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to name five different places around town they remember and what they can do/buy there.
3- Distribute the worksheet and do clue #1 (sentence #1) as an example to model the activity. You may want to read all 16 clues for students since some of them can still have problems reading in English.
4. Ask students to work in pairs and listen to you read the clues, then, discuss with their partner what the possible word is and complete the word.
5. Monitor the activity and make sure students are spelling correctly.
6. Check the answers with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: