A template for students to read instructions and draw a city and community placesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Review numbers 1 – 10 and the alphabet.
3. Distribute the worksheet and explain to students how instructions must be interpreted so they can draw the places on the map.
4. Invite students to read the spots for these places aloud, B4, E3, D1, D2, B1, E4 and ask them to point at each square as they read.
5. Monitor the activity and make sure students are following instructions.
6. Invite students to work in pairs and exchange their maps to compare how similar they are.
7. Ask students to read their maps by saying ‘There’s a _______on_____.’
Compartir MED en classroom: