A grammar worksheet for students to practice there is – there are when describing a placeSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students where these children are (park).
3. Review on the board THERE IS / THERE ARE and their negative forms.
4. Read for students the examples (sentences 1 and 2) and compare the pictures.
5. Ask students to work in pairs and complete the exercise.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Check answers with the class.
8. Invite students to read the sentences for picture A and the ones for picture B so they can experience describing a place.
Compartir MED en classroom: