A template for students to build a city and talk about community placesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. This activity can be done in teams as well since the objective is to build a city in four parts.
3. Make copies of the file (1 per group of 4 students or one set per student) and distribute them to students.
4. Trim away the white edges and tape the four pages together to make a map. It should look like the image above.
5. Print and construct the House, Police Station, Store, and Building.* (* See links on the product detail page.)
6. Tape each building on the map to its designated place.
7. Now do some research! Write down the street, name of the town, and ZIP code for each building in your city or make them up.
Compartir MED en classroom: